Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First Look

I can't imagine a more emotional moment on the big day than the "first look" between the bride and groom. It's a beautiful moment that has to be captured on camera and printed out and stared at for years to come.
One of my favorite pictures from my wedding is of my husband's reaction when he sees me walking down the aisle for the first time...it melts my heart...it makes me smile and tear up every time.
Photo Credit: Andria Lindquist
Photo Credit: Simply Bloom Photography
Photo Credit: Christine Chang
Photo Credit: Matt Blum Photography
Photo Credit: Paper Antler
Photo Credit: Caroline Ghetes
Photo Credit: Jason & Ana Photography
Photo Credit: Denise Bovee
Photo Credit: Jenna Walker Photography
Photo Credit: Docuvitae
  Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment