Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wedding Color Wednesday: Rose Gold

Happy Wedding Color Wednesday! Today's color is rose gold. I've always had an on-and-off-and-on again relationship with colored gold. Recently, I've been obsessed with it. I am actually a great fan of rose gold as a wedding color. If you need convincing, take a look at this:
Photo Credit: Christian Oth Studios
Photo Credit:Corbin Gurkin
Photo Credit: Con Poulos
Photo Credit: Martha Stewart Weddings
Photo Credit: Vera Wang
Photo Credit: Unknown
Photo Credit: Adrienne Gunde
Photo Credit: Unknown
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. i love gold it complements a lot of skin tones and its just a fabulous rich colour. i have featured you on my blog as one of zimbawean great bloggers check it out. http://shonastyles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, gold works on many skin tones. I'm only starting to wear a lot more colored gold. Thank you for the feature on your blog. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete