Friday, July 6, 2012

Engagement Shoot Outfit Fridays! - Minnie Mouse on my Tee

Happy Friday! You're going to love today's outfit suggestion; it's super adorable and fun. 
As soon as I saw the Minnie Mouse t-shirt, I knew today's engagement outfit was going to be relaxed and youthful. I put together some fun accessories to play up the classic t-shirt and shorts look. I love the color-blocked flats,  gold statement rings and colorful earrings. I think the whole look is easy and on point.

7 For All Mankind stretch denim shorts, 205 CAD
Fringe sandals, 300 CAD
Reed Krakoff handbag, 600 CAD
Amrita Singh jewelry, 20 CAD
Wrap ring, 11 CAD
Floral ring, 5,795 CAD
CÉLINE square sunglasses, 260 CAD
Stila glitter eye makeup, 46 CAD


Photo-shoot theme suggestion/s for this outfit 
I think today's outfit would be so perfect for a theme-park engagement shoot. I can totally see two love birds having fun and sharing cotton candy! How adorable would those images be!? 
A theme park has the perfect backdrop without spending too much money on props and things. It's also a great place for a shy couple that's worried about what poses to do. You could just relax and play whilst the photographer captures the candid moments. 
My head is filled with cutesy pictures of the guy and girl sharing a sundae and throwing popcorn at each other *sigh* :)Take a look at this adorable theme-park engagement session photographed by Ricki Ford.
Photo Credit: Ricki Ford
Photo Credit: Ricki Ford
Photo Credit: Ricki Ford
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment