Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pretty Plates

I remember a time when I thought a floral pattern was dated and stuffy. Just looking at a floral print cushion would give me a headache. Fast forward to the last few years in my life, I've come to LOVE floral patterns. There's something so feminine and pretty about them :)

I come across a lot of  things every now and then that I want to share with you all. Sometimes I remember to share them, and sometimes I'm so swarmed I forget to. Today I want to share with you a very common trend that makes me happy; pretty floral pattern plates. Aren't they magnificent!?

Photo Credit: Jose Villa
Photo Credit: Joe Elario Photography
Photo Credit: Linda Chaja Photography
Photo Credit: We Heart Photography
Photo Credit: Love is a Big Deal
Photo Credit: Becca Rillo Photography
Photo Credit: Jose Villa
Photo Credit: Shewanders photography
♥ Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment