Friday, December 2, 2011

Engagement Shoot Outfit Fridays! - Shift Dress

Today's outfit suggestion is a gorgeous fuchsia shift dress. A shift dress is a classic design that will never go out of style...well, at least I hope it doesn't! I decided to pair the dress with a fun pair of bold colored heels. When I was putting together the look I envisioned an engagement shoot that is all about a romantic night or day in your city.
With an outfit like this, all you really need is to pick the best location in your city - a place that photographs well, and means a lot to you - and just be romantic, chic, and cheesy. I have inspiration photos (from great photographers, I admire) below to give you an idea of what I mean :)
Another weeks is over; have a great weekend Poshettes. Mwah!!!


 These are the shoot ideas I mentioned above (I love all these photographers): 

Image Credit: Axioo Photography
Image Credit: Mike Larson Inc.

Image Credit: Infused Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment