Monday, October 1, 2012

September was busy

September was a busy month. Besides the increased number of veils and headpieces I had to ship out, I had to make some headpieces for a couple of creative photo-shoots. It was crazy busy. I promise to get back to blogging a lot more in October :)

Anyway, I hope y'all are having a great start to the Fall season? I'm excited about Fall. It's usually the time I start to finalize my ideas for the next collection. I also think about the campaign strategy for the next collection and  which way I should take the brand. I'm in constant pursuit to bring something I believe brides will love. I've put a lot of stuff down on paper and have a vision board to keep me on track. I guess you could call Fall my most creative season :)

 Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment