Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Favourite Trends at Bridal Fashion Week 2012

I've been glued to Twitter the past few days taking in all the magnificent gowns from the Bridal Fashion Week which ran from Oct. 12 to 15 in New York. I noticed some beautiful trends that I am excited about as a designer. When wedding dress designers push the envelope, it allows veil and accessory designers like myself to do the same.
One always up for surprising us is Vera Wang. She created an all white collection after two white-free seasons! Ha ha ha. Totally Vera.
This year we had recurring themes we love; dresses with sparkle, lots and lots of embellishments, and amazing textures. My favorite top two trends are the illusion necklines and dresses with sleeves.
Amsale Group Fall 2013

Claire Pettibone Fall 2013

Monique Lhuillier Fall 2013

Amsale Group Fall 2013

Vera Wang Fall 2013

Monique Lhuillier Fall 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment