Friday, April 13, 2012

Engagement Shoot Outfit Fridays! - Blushing Beach

Today's outfit is fun! As soon as I saw this lovely blush pink bathing suit, I knew how I wanted to style it. I immediately thought of cute sunglasses, interesting textured jewelry, a lovely bright colored beach tote, and a huge floppy sun hat! I sort of channeled Audrey Hepburn as I put together this look and I think it turned out beautifully. Although it may seem impractical to pair a bathing suit with jewelry, remember that this is for a photo shoot not actual swimming.
 

Photo-shoot theme suggestion/s for this outfit 
The outfit is inspired by this amazing vintage themed beach engagement shoot beautifully captured by Sarah E. Evans Photography. Don't you just want to grab your bathing suit and head off to the beach right now? I do! 
 




 All Photos by: Sarah E. Evans Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment