Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Proposal

A lot of couples get engaged over the holidays. If you're one of them, congratulations!!
Proposals are getting more and more creative nowadays. You just need to Google proposal videos to see what I mean. I can watch proposal videos all day and I'll manage to tear up for each one. I can't help it, I'm a helpless romantic...I'm the girl that's watched The Notebook a gazillion times. 
Whether your fiance proposed to you in your living room, or in Central Park in New York, the proposal can be just as meaningful and special. Your man asking you to spend the rest of your lives together is special no matter where he kneels down to ask you. Creativity of how a boy will ask a girl to marry him will vary from couple to couple. I think what you have to hold dear is the man and the heartfelt feelings behind the proposal.
Here is a great example of a goofy and heartfelt creative proposal...you're gonna love it!

- Incredible Video Credit: Crazy Monkey Studio via YouTube.




No comments:

Post a Comment