Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Brazilian Blog Love

I have to apologize for the infrequent blog posts lately; I've been keeping busy. Busy to the point that I've had to cancel my dreams to go on a Euro-trip :(. A lot of things are in store. The casual line to be branded under a new name, and some top secret surprises to be revealed really soon to all you lovelies. 

Anyway, I wanted to share with you how you don't have to speak the language to appreciate love when it's given to you. With the help of Google translation tool, I managed to  read and understand the blog post by an amazing Brazilian blog called Minha Filha Vai Casar featured Posh Veils on the blog recently.  I look forward to working with my first Central American bride :) 


Click here to see the blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment