Monday, October 3, 2016

Real Bride - Feature

My bride Shirin's wedding was featured on the Wedluxe Blog. I almost fainted at how beautiful her wedding was. I remember when Shirin came to see me. She was looking for a: veil, belt / sash, and a flower headpiece. I made all three for her. Her belt will forever be my favorite. It was so detailed and stunning. 

Check out my bride y'all: 









PHOTOGRAPHY • Belluxe Photography, FULL-SERVICE PLANNING AND DECOR DESIGN • Muguet Design Studio, SAME-DAY COORDINATION •  Masterpiece Wedding Planning, FLORAL DESIGN • Henna Florist, VENUE • Eagles Nest Golf Club, STATIONERY • BITA SHAHPOUR, GOWN • Rivini from White Toronto, VEIL & HEADPIECE • Posh Veils, SHOES • Oscar de la Renta from Saks Fifth Avenue, JEWELLERY • CUSTOM MADE, HAIR • Eva Molenda, MAKEUP • Glamour Proof, FORMAL WEAR • Armani from Holt Renfrew, CUFFLINKS AND SHOES • LodinG, RENTALS • Have a Seat, CATERING • Eagles Nest Golf Club , CAKE • Bloom Cake Co, ENTERTAINMENT •  DJ Siamak, DANCE FLOOR • DESIGNED BY MERRY MINT and printed by AXE Media Group


Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment