Tuesday, March 22, 2011

White by Vera Wang


White by Vera Wang where were you when I was getting married?! I am a huge Vera Wang fan. I love her designs to the moon and back.  I am so jealous of all you brides-to-be still looking for wedding gowns because you have a great option of wearing a Vera gown! David's Bridal carries 12 styles of this jaw dropping collection. Each wedding dress in the collection, is priced between US$600 and US$1,400. The collection officially launched at David's Bridal in February 2011.

Perhaps the reason I am ultimately in love with Vera's affordable line at David's bridal is because I am a firm believer in great style for less. We all know you can look amazing at a higher purchase price but some of us forget that you can also look amazing for a whole lot less. For the choice of buying at a lower price, Vera's White collection at David's bridal is a winner in my books. It's also the philosophy Posh Veils was founded on, style for less.

Here are my favorites :












No comments:

Post a Comment