Posh Veils has been accepted to exhibit at the Wed By Hand wedding show in Ottawa February 2011. I’m excited about my very first wedding show exhibition. The philosophy behind the wedding show is pretty awesome. All products showcased are designed and created by hand. I think I’ll fit right in. Working with my hands is what I do best!
I will be posting more on about the show as time draws closer. Now I have to work, work, and work. I have a couple of things to do. January and February are going to be busy months for me.
- Finalize sketches and fabric choices for the upcoming collection.
- Complete and launch the Spring 2011 Posh Veils collection
- Co-ordinate models, photographer, and location for the new line photo shoot.
- Work on my wedding show table set up.
- Get to Ottawa and back with a 2 month old baby.
It’s going to be exciting! Breathe in and out, in and out.